Theresa Donovan graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Mass Communications and Multimedia Journalism. She earned her J.D. from Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law, and is licensed to practice law in Texas and Florida.
Ms. Donovan focuses her practice on litigating wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases on behalf of corporate clients. Her experience also includes commercial litigation, including real estate matters and contract disputes.
Outside of the Firm, Theresa is active member of the community and enjoys donating her time to help others. Among other things, she serves as a pro bono attorney for a Military and Veteran Affairs Committee, works with the Dallas Women Lawyers Association to mentor young women in the legal profession, and has served as an Attorney Ad Litem for foster children.
- Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2008
- Admitted to practice in the State of Texas, 2019
- Admitted to practice in the State of Florida, 2013
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association