Chris Rusek graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in psychology. He earned his J.D. from Baylor Law School, where he graduated as valedictorian and served as a Senior Executive Editor of the Baylor Law Review. Before joining The Rodriguez Law Firm, Mr. Rusek practiced commercial litigation in Dallas, Texas, handling complex litigation in state and federal courts.
Mr. Rusek’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and products liability cases for corporate clients.
- Baylor Law School, J.D.
- The University of Texas, B.A.
- Texas Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the State of Texas
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern
District of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers