Kim Kelly graduated from Southwestern Oklahoma State University with a degree in Political Science. While there, she served as President and Head Delegate of the University’s Model United Nations program, successfully leading her team to several national and international competitions. She earned her J.D. from The University of Oklahoma College of Law, where she served as Business and Marketing Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review and was inducted as a member of the Order of the Coif.
During law school, Ms. Kelly also served as President of the Board of Advocates and as a mentor to incoming 1L students. Before joining The Rodriguez Law Firm, Ms. Kelly practiced civil litigation in Dallas, handling complex matters in state and federal courts.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas