Michael Hewitt graduated from Liberty University with a degree in government. He earned his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. In law school, Mr. Hewitt was champion of the SMU Law moot court and negotiations tournaments, and competed in numerous advocacy competitions, winning multiple speaker and competition awards.
Mr. Hewitt is an experienced litigator, and has handled a broad range of complex litigation matters in both state and federal courts across Texas. Mr. Hewitt’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and products liability cases for corporate clients.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Order of Barristers
- Liberty University, B.S., summa cum laude
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Texas Rising Star as published in Texas Monthly (2018-2021)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Admitted to practice in Texas
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals