A native Texan and longtime resident of Dallas, Jen graduated from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law where she excelled at trial advocacy and legal writing and had the privilege of externing with the Honorable Jorge A. Solis in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Prior to joining the Rodriguez Law Firm, Jen developed and honed her litigation skills at the international law firm of Andrews Kurth LLP. Jen has distinguished herself as a tenacious advocate, passionate about creating and implementing efficient resolutions for her clients’ legal needs. Her practice focuses on all types of litigation affecting businesses, including contract disputes, intellectual property defense, products liability litigation, employment claims, and merger investigations. As legal counselor, Jen leverages her experience in state and federal courts, as well as multi-district and bankruptcy proceedings, and offers clear strategy for maneuvering disputes and managing risk.
Jen came to the Rodriguez Law Firm to join a team of like-minded trial lawyers with proven experience, focused zeal, and a commitment to meeting client needs with integrity. She is driven to provide excellent legal service for her clients and dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- International Law Review Association
- Editor-in-Chief, Law and Business Review of the Americas
- Baylor University, B.A. in International Studies and Spanish
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Admitted to practice in all Texas state courts and the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas, and Southern District of Texas
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Dallas Bar Association
- Member of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member of Attorneys Serving the Community
- Attorney volunteer with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and Human Rights Initiative of North Texas