Candace Gaston graduated from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Business Administration with Distinction. She earned her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where she served as a Contributing Editor and an Associate Editor of the Michigan Journal of Race & Law. Before joining The Rodriguez Law Firm, Ms. Gaston practiced commercial litigation in Dallas, Texas and Detroit, Michigan.
Ms. Gaston volunteers her time to pro bono matters, and currently serves as an Education Advocate for Dallas area youth through Texas Lawyers for Children.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business, B.B.A.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Participant, Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas; and the United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan