Brandon Wilson graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in construction management and with minors in Spanish and management. He earned is J.D. from Baylor Law School, where he participated as brief writer for multiple moot court competition teams. Before joining Rodriguez Law Firm, Mr. Wilson practiced commercial litigation in Boerne, Texas, and in Dallas, Texas, handling complex litigation matters in state and federal courts.
Mr. Wilson’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and products liability cases for corporate clients.
- Baylor Law School, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, B.S.
- Texas Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the State of Texas
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member: Dallas Bar Association
- Member: Dallas Association of Young Lawyers