Andres Contreras graduated from the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Finance. He received his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law and earned a second law degree (Licenciado en Derecho) from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, a prestigious Mexican university.
Mr. Contreras was the first student to obtain law licenses in both Texas and Mexico from this dual program. Mr. Contreras focuses his practice litigating wrongful death, and catastrophic injury cases on behalf of corporate clients. His experience also includes working on transnational matters at an international law firm in Mexico City.
Outside of the firm, Andres is an active member of the Dallas community.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Licenciado en Derecho
- University of Texas, B.B.A in Finance
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Trial Skills Committee
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Admitted to Practice: Texas; Mexico; United States District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of Texas.